The weekend was pretty kicked back. Watched world cup soccer, drank some beer, relaxed. The weather on Sunday was perfect for a run, cloudy and cool in the morning, although a bit humid. I managed 3 miles, my shins felt fine and still feel okay today, hopefully that is over! On Saturday I made pizzas for Ben and myself, his had pepperoni and tons of cheese mine had zucchini, cheese and jalapeños. For dinner I grilled chicken and made a nonfat Pasta with Creamy Chive dressing. The dressing was made with non fat Greek yogurt. I loved the colours but next time I think I will use an orange or green pepper for even more colour. Ben took the picture below of Drake watching me cook, which I found cute.
Earned 2 activity points.
- Breakfast –Nectarine, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt
- Lunch – Homemade Pizza with jalapeños, and zucchini
- Snack – Homemade ice cream sandwich with slow churned ice cream 🙂
- Dinner – Grilled Chicken, Pasta Salad with Creamy Chive Dressing
Earned 5 activity points.
- Breakfast –poached egg, english muffin, strawberries and blueberries, yogurt
- Lunch – Hamburger, couscous salad, beer
- Dinner – Broccoli Quiche
Earned 7 weekly activity points.
Weekly Mileage Count 3