Cross training BAH. I want to love it, but I don’t. 40 minutes on the bike which was 13.5 miles and a fullbody bowflex workout (that part I like). Ben’s work schedule was chaos for Monday so we got teriyaki since I had NO idea when he would get out and need to be picked up. He ended up getting off at 7, 12 hour days YUCK.
Tuesday the sun came out!!! I think I actually prefer running in a light rain (emphasis on the light!!!) It was hot, especially in the sun. I need to check out the cedar river trail and see if it has more shade than soos creek trail. My mother arrived today for 5 days so the eating out will begin in earnest, just in time to coincide with my cooking blues… For dinner I made crab cakes with smarter tartar (Greek Yogurt, pickles, scallions, capers and a tiny bit of real mayo) tastes as good as the real thing with almost no fat.
Ate 23.5 of 23 points. Earned 4 activity points.
- Breakfast (5.5) – bagel thin, peanut butter, latte
- Lunch (7)– Yogurt, Egg, Toast
- Dinner (9)–chicken teriyaki with brown rice and salad
- Snack (2)–Frozen yogurt bar
Ate 24 of 23 points. Earned 8 activity points.
- Breakfast (3) – Peanut butter, bagel thin
- Lunch (6.5)– Leftover chicken teriyaki, salad, rice
- Dinner (8)–crab cakes with smarter tartar (6), salad with vinagrette (2), Green Beans (0)
- Snack (1)– Chocolate pudding
Running Weekly totals used 14 of 35 weekly points, earned 21 activity points.
Weekly Mileage Count 9