65 pounds!!!

by Alison on April 17, 2010

That’s right I have now officially lost 65 pounds!  Only 0.8 this week but given time of the month I’m pretty happy with it 🙂

We went and saw How to Train Your Dragon it was cute and sweet.  We went to BJ’s brewhouse for lunch and had spinach artichoke dip (big mistake we were sooooo full) and Pizza it was the Mediterranean with feta, olives, artichokes, grilled chicken, roasted garlic and pesto.  Very good but we ate too much, oh and a beer sampler, did I mention we had beer samplers?  BEER mmmmmm!  For dinner we were both feeling full so we had a light dinner.  I made chickpea patties, very easy, just a can of chickpeas, parsley, garlic and cumin, then pan fried in cooking spray.  Then a yogurt lemon dressing it was simple and tasty.  The patties were delicate but I think they will be great stuffed in a pita where falling apart won’t matter as much.

Ate 49 of 24 points. Earned 1 activity point.

Breakfast (4) – Chobani Yogurt (2), Mixed Fruit (2)

Lunch (42)–Pizza (30), Spinach and Artichoke Dip (7), Beer (5)

Dinner (3)–Chickpea Patties with Salad

Running Weekly totals used 25 of 35 weekly points, earned 1 activity points.

Chickpea Patties with Salad

Biz April 18, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Holy Cow Alison – 65 pounds is awesome!! I had to laugh when I read the beer sampler – always a sucker for those too!

And I love how you put “49 points out of 24!” You got to let loose once in a while – I think the difference with us both is we do that on occasion instead of every day!

happy Sunday!
.-= Biz´s last blog ..BSI – Beets! =-.

Alison April 18, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Well I have those 35 weekly points so I use them all at once and save like 10 for emergencies. I think it shakes my body up to have a larger calorie day and it keeps me on track, if I really want an over the top meal the furthest out it is is 6 days, I can wait 6 days…

Polly Duxbury April 18, 2010 at 9:10 AM

That’s fabulous Alison. I am in awe!!!

Mary (A Merry Life) April 18, 2010 at 12:21 PM

65 pounds is awesome! Congratulations.
.-= Mary (A Merry Life)´s last blog ..Weigh In: Thoughts On Balance =-.

Alison April 18, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Thank you 🙂 It feels pretty awesome.

Nicole, RD April 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! What an accomplishment!

Dinner sounds awesome…you deserved it 🙂

Sarah April 19, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Great job! Thrilled for you.

beej April 20, 2010 at 6:55 AM

65 pounds!!!

I really think you said it best. Nice work, Alison. BJ’s sounds tasty. Yum!
.-= beej´s last blog ..Week 54 =-.

Jenn@slim-shoppin April 20, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Hi Alison! Great job on the weight loss, that’s amazing!

I would love to do a weight loss success story of you on my blog. I’ve done 7 so far, and would love to include you, I just would ask you a few questions.

you can e-mail me at slim-shoppin@comcast.net

Kelly June 10, 2010 at 5:50 PM

First of all, your weight loss is AMAZING! So inspiring!
I’d like to know how you figure your points for the BJ’s lunch. I can’t find information for them anywhere and we’re going for my birthday dinner tomorrow night. I know I’ll be using most (if not all) of my extra points, but I’d like to stay within them if possible!

Congratulations to you!!!

Alison June 11, 2010 at 9:07 AM

BJ’s has calories listed in the restaurant in Washington state (state law) so I got it from there. Daily Plate has some items online for planning http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/bjs-restaurant-and-brewhouse. Hope this helps.

{ 2 trackbacks }