- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves cut in half on the thin side, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness or 6 chicken cutlets
- 6 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Arrange chicken breasts on a flat surface. Top each piece of chicken with ham. Mix together spinach and goat cheese and spread over ham. Starting from the shorter end, roll up chicken and secure with wooden picks. Brush mustard all over chicken rolls and then roll in bread crumbs.
Heat remaining oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken rolls and cook until golden brown on all sides.
Transfer chicken to oven and bake 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.